Thursday, January 10, 2013

Surprise Surprise

Well...we are pregnant! We have kept it a little secret just in case we had another miscarriage. We are coming upon week 12 so we felt it was safe to tell people now. I think my family is sure excited not to keep the secret anymore..especially Bill. ha.
We are due July 28th and am excited for a summer baby. I want to be one of the moms that journals the moments during the pregnancy but when I think about it, it just sounds exhausting!
I have been really nauseous starting at week 5 since about week 10 1/2. I would be nauseous in the mornings and in the evenings so it was the longest 5 weeks of my life. I was just telling Bill that I feel that I should already be at least 20 weeks. My work has been so patient with me which I have been so grateful for.
I sleep A LOT. I already sleep a lot anyway without being pregnant so you can imagine how much I sleep on top of it. During the Christmas/New Years break, I slept at least 14-16+ a day. Now I am usually in bed around 8 and asleep by 9ish. Work takes it out of me so when I get home, Bill is so great at making dinner or figuring something out to eat. He has been my rock during the rough weeks. He gets up in the middle of the night to rub my neck as I gotten a migraine during the night. He has gotten up in the night to give me a blessing as I had a scary 2 days a week or so ago. He never complains and is always willing to help me.
I can't figure out how to flip over the picture, so here is a sideways picture of the baby 11 weeks.

11 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Megan, I am so happy for you guys. You both will be amazing parents.

Unknown said...

The good news is the the first trimester feels the longest (well, until the last month or so). Pregnancy is hard, but so worth it! I hope you continue to feel better. So happy for you guys.

Holland Blog said...

wahooo!!! Congrats! I cannot wait til you find out the sex If it's a boy he might just need to learn to love PINK ;)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Throughout that movie, they're traveling from place to place, but is that really safe. kill'
a zombie. Recruiting survivors is complicated but not difficult.


my page :: is the zombie apocalypse possible

Anonymous said...

What you need:. The Beanery was the actually the first true forerunner
for slow cookers. This will help you decide whether you need an aluminum or stainless steel one.



My webpage :: http://www.jhohans.com/

Anonymous said...

Keep the cabinet doors open so that warm can flow inside and prevent frozen pipes.

I stated to you that I had paid your rent on time and that it was thru yourtampering
that the money order was now an issue. The mast assemblage is
made up of hydraulic cylinders and rails that interlock to provide support in maneuvering the
carriage that handles the load.

My web site - vientosdelnorte.Nls.es

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض