Friday, November 4, 2011

Before & After

Last night I went from short hair to long hair in less then one hour. My friend Linzie put in these extentions that are amazing. They are the tape in ones and are supposed to be 100% better then those bead or glue extentions and the best part is they take less then a hour to put in and they are real hair.
About six years ago or more I got the glue extentions and WOW was that a mistake. They were so heavy and pulled my hair so it hurt. I also had a reaction to the glue so my scalp was like 100 little open soars and the worst part was it took over 4 hours just to get them glued in my hair! Also when it was time to get them out (which I only lasted like 3 weeks) it took hours to get out and it took half my real hair out with it..it was painful. So as you can see I had a bad experience with extentions so when my friend told me about these amazing extentions which are not cheap ($400+) she told me she could give me a deal..Thanks Linz!
Here is the before..



After Pictures


4 comments:

Miken said...

looks great! i love extensions! i used to do the glue-in ones about 3 years ago for about a year. i loved them! i didn't have the bad reaction that you had and i put them in myself... i dunno. i could see how that would be a problem for some though. as soon as i took out the extensions permanently my hair started to grow like a weed. anyway, you look amazing - good job linzi!

The Miller's said...

Wow! They are so long! Looks great! I've heard about these. The girl that does my hair was telling me about them. No way I could afford it, but so fun!

Andrea said...

Whoa! That looks amazing! I need to throw some in my hair. I love it on you.

Heather said...

You look great!