Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week off WORK

Last week I took the whole week off work and just relaxed. I needed it so badly! Work is so stressful right now with no HR in Utah and Vegas. Everyday I had such a fun, filled day with friends and family. I went and got a massage at Massage Envy which was amazing, lunch with a dear friend Laura in which I heard the best news..she is pregnant! I went to a matinee movie with my mom, slept in, went to breakfast with my friend Tami, midnight showing to Breaking Dawn, Time out for Woman weekend, and lots more.





All of us wearing black boots, didn't even plan it.


We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and went shopping at Ross and Kohls before the movie started. I have not laughed so hard in a very long time...


Katie and Robyn had fun trying on these "prom" outfits.




We had such a blast! Even though Tami thought she bought all the seats 4th row from the back, it was actually 4th row from the front. HAHA I love ya Tami!
Friday me and my mom headed into downtown and checked in our hotel for Time Out of Woman weekend. My sisters couldn't make it this years so my mom invited her best friend Rhonda and her daughter Mandi. We had such a blast, we always do. My favorite part was when they announced they had a surprise for us. Stephanie Nielson, AKA Nie Nie showed up last minute and gave the most amazing talk. There was not a dry eye in the 5,000 woman that showed up for the weekend. She is the woman that was in the plane crash with her husband and was burned 80% of her body. Brad Wilcox, Michael Wilcox, Sheri Dew, and some others spoke during the weekend. I always leave feeling refreshed in life.







It was hard to go back to work this week but I am grateful that I could take the week off and the best part get paid for it. :)

3 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I need long hair. And a freckled lemonade:)

Mandi said...

I had so much fun with you guys! Lets do it again.

The Miller's said...

I want a week off work! Glad you had a good time off!