Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season

That last couple weeks have been a CRAZY couple of weeks. With me planning and attending my work Retreat, putting together my work Holiday Party's (as in 3) and just working a lot, I am tired. Here has what fun things have been going on the first couple week of December.
This years Retreat I got a house in St. George the beginning of December. It was a beautiful home.



My favorite part was the heated pool and hot tub we had at the house. We spent everynight out there, even when they would wake me up at 2am to go hot tubbing. I got NO sleep that week.






Early morning hike at Snow Canyon. It was beautiful but freezing with the wind. Not like the wind though back in Kaysville. This is the week when they had the terrible 100+ wind.

Way too early..I was not used to getting 4 hrs a sleep at night. Yes this is what I look like in the morning :)



My first time golfing ever. I had no idea it was so complicated. My group above rocked!

Our 3am hot tubbing.
We had a good time but was in meetings ALL day long.


The first week of December we took my grandma to Gardner Village for Christmas. I have never been there with the elves..they were kinda creepy looking if you ask me.



My two youngest nieces Abee and Alex were in the Nutcracker, they were angels. They were adorable!




Had a fun girls night with the ladies!


This weekend we attended the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert. It was fabulous!


It's been a fun, busy couple of weeks but I can now breath and start my Christmas shoppping..7 days till Christmas!

3 comments:

Advertising F4 said...

Cool..

Tami said...

Fun times! And yes, the Garnder Village elves are a little creepy. But I still love them.

The Miller's said...

I'll have to try gardner village next year. It looks like you had a lot of fun!