Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Updates

Here is my update in pictures. I am in love with my new Iphone 4S and I take lots of pictures now with it. I wake up every morning and ask myself what did I do without this phone..
Super Bowl Party, me and my sisters creation





My niece is 12 years old and now in Young Womans, can't believe it! I remember when I turned 12 and was a Beehive.




My life lately..homework, homework

One of the Bunco treats we made. Found it on Pinterest..yum!!

Touching up the hair extentions

Bike shop trying out a pink bike..in my high heels..classic. I want this bike, only $500...

With the hubby at the gun range.

Valentines Day

Breakfast pancakes

My mom always gets me something on Valentines, she is so cute.

Had a great Valentines Day with the hubby. He spoils me.

1 comment:

Miken said...

picture updates are great! thanks for sharing. it made me hungry though... :)