Sunday, September 4, 2011

2011 Mathie Reunion - Island Park

Since my great-grandma LaRue passed away last year we no longer are having the reunions at my grandma's park in Farmington. We did that for years because it was too hard for my great-grandma to go far. This year we had the reunion back in Island Park, one of my favorite places in the world.
It was a quick trip. We got up there on Friday and headed home on Sunday, but it was well worth the long drive. It was great to catch up with family and just laugh. Growing up this was my favorite reunions to attend. My mom's uncles and cousins are funny.

Dad and Billy getting the trailer all ready to go.

Our long ride to Island Park. There was a huge accident and they closed both north and south so we had to go on a side street, it was bumper to bumper for about an hour. We went through a bag of chips :)

My mom rented us a cabin so we could be close to my mom's uncles cabin, it was adorable.






It was a beautiful sunset at the lake.

Dad and Morgan off to an early morning ride.

Everytime we would get our helmets on, the toys would be gone! :)








The RZR was so dirty! Krista and Jay took it out and went through a huge mud puddle so my dad drove the RZR right into the lake to clean it off..it didn't work much.

Me and my sis had a blast blaring Celine music as we drove all around haha.

One of my favorite people in the world, uncle Lee.

We had a great time and are counting down till we go back up to Island Park in April!

No comments: