Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day at Pineview

We had a great time spending the day at Pineview Lake a couple weeks ago. Bill couldn't make it, he had already taken off the Friday before for Island Park. When me and my sister pulled up, I could see my uncle pulling something behind the boat. Everyone was starring. I just started laughing so hard, this is what he was pulling..

The kids had a blast playing on it all day long.

Great pic of Krista, Haylee, Aree, Alex, and I.

My brother giving me directions. Never ask "so where is the brake?" on a jetski. haha

Picture with my cute cousin Leah.
The best ride on the tub was with my Aunt Laurie and cousin Andrew. I wish we would of got a picture of that. Me and Laurie were laughing so hard the whole time. I think we each peed like 3 times we were laughing so hard :).
Good Time with the Walker Gang!

No comments: