Sunday, September 4, 2011

Park City with the Girls

We went on a last minute girls overnighter to Park City two weekends ago. My friend Robyn's mom has a condo up there so we went up till Sunday. We had so much fun just relaxing, swimming, laying out, eating, shopping, watching movies, and talking.

Saturday night we went to my favorite place, Baja Cantina.




That Strawberry Banana Margarita was so yummy.


Tami had never been to Park City..what?? I know! So we walked around and drove to Main Street and showed her all around the area.



We walked into a book store and there was a cat just sitting there, not moving. So we thought it was stuffed, which is weird. This is Tami getting ready to touch it. Right then we asked two kids to touch it for us, the cat started breathing. We were laughing so hard. We still don't know if its real or not..

Who knew blinds could be so complicated!

We had the coolest bed. It was one of those that you pull down from the wall. I had to see if I could push Tami back in.
It was so fun just to get away for a day and spend time with my Best Friends.

2 comments:

Tami said...

It really was so fun. Lets make it a tradition! Also, I still think that cat was a robot.

Amylee said...

I looooove Baja!!! You are so adorable.