Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bunco Girls Evening

I have been in a Bunco group with 11 girls since January and have made some old and new friends. It has been fun every month to all get together and laugh for 2 hours as we play Bunco. On Friday evening we all got together just to go to dinner and do what we do best..laugh. We all met at Red Robin and was there for hours laughing. I felt bad for the tables next to us.




Us waiting for our SIX appetizers that we ordered :)I dont think we all knew that eachother ordered appetizers so when they started coming to our table I think there was a total of six, it was so funny.

I think me and Haley drank like five of those, they are so yummy!

Me, Robyn, and Katie

After dinner we all headed over to Robyn's place and played Charades & another game which I don't know what it is called. The concept is where everyone takes a piece of paperwork and asks a question "What if..". Then after everyone folds them up, you mix them around and everyone takes a question out of the middle and you answer it on another paperwork and put the answer in the middle, and then everyone picks a answer and we all go around the room and read our question with the answer we picked out of the middle. I didn't think this game would be funny, but wow was I wrong. We couldn't stop playing it, we laughed and laughed.


This is what happens when I ask Haley to grab me a water with ICE. She is a nut and I love her to death. I think me and Haley laughed for like 2 hours straight.
It was fun to get with the girls and talk about life, marriage, kids, etc. Makes me grateful for no kids, when I hear there stories :)

No comments: